This is a diary of the adventures of two zebra finches, with some other miscellaneous information about the escapades of their companion and ghost writer.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Princeton University

I left Daryl and Darryl in the care of The Cat Lady, and I went on a little holiday, including a visit to the museum on the lovely campus of Princeton University. I enjoyed a photo exhibition of the work of Emmet Gowin, and some mosaics from Greece and Rome, and especially some small glass bottles from Asia.

When making photos of stuff in glass cases, as these bottles were, turn off the flash on your camera, set the light balance for tungsten (probably), press the lens against the glass, and push the shutter button. You'll make very nice pictures. I made these with my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment