This is a diary of the adventures of two zebra finches, with some other miscellaneous information about the escapades of their companion and ghost writer.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Darryl's and Stanley's New Privacy Screen

Instead of abandoning the living room to Darryl and Stanley in the evening. I've decided to modify their home so that I can watch TV while they are asleep. I've added a roller shade to their cage to be pulled down so my movements and the lights at night won't bother their beauty sleep. (You can see here that they were watching cartoons--or listening to them.)

Another new development is my attempt to get another companion for me and for them. If I can get the finch breeder to respond to my e-mail and telephone calls, I'll arrange for their cage-mate--if one is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment